This Queen Anne with Tudor porch and oriel window was built in 1892 for Carrie L. Thomas, daughter of J.K. Thomas (219 South Main), and husband Edwin C. Woodward, who was employed by Wardlow-Thomas Paper Company. Carrie Woodward’s name was on the property deed from 1890 until the home was sold in 1950 following her death. As was common during the period, the Queen Anne home was “updated” with a Tudor porch and south wing. There are six glazed tile fireplaces, parquet floors, and pocket doors. The present owners purchased the home in 1998 and have done extensive infrastructure work and renovation. This summer the sun porch was redecorated.